Tuesday 16 December 2014

The Book With No Pictures


 

It may not be much to look at, this book is comedy dynamite! Open book for explosions of laughter. Books may not seem much fun if they don't have any pictures, but the person reading the book has to say the words in the book, no matter how silly they are! This was written by the American Office star BJ Novak, and cause a big social media stir when it was released; largely due to this video:

I got my library to order a copy straight away, because I could see straight away this would be storytime gold! It's been a loooong wait, but it finally arrived today! I read it to my 6 year old boy, and then had to read it again straight away. He was howling with laughter! It's not the ideal thing to read if you want them calm for bed, but it's the perfect thing to read if you want to help make your children enthusiastic about words and books!
 
Here's my son's reaction to the book, after its second consecutive reading:


No comments:

Post a Comment