Tuesday 16 December 2014

Letter O! The Frozen/ Sesame Street homage that kids and parents love!

Anyone keeping even half an eye on this blog will have noticed that I've been as quiet as a ninja masquerading as a mime artist over the last year. It's not that I've been lazy, but I've had to make sure I dedicate writing time to the stories I'm doing if I ever want to get published! I'll try to post more things on here over the next little while, but here's something that you may like to see: a video that I made with my kids, that 's all about the letter O. If you have kids, then I'm sure they're obsessed with Disney's Frozen as well, and the chances are, you might be too! And as Sesame Street hadn't adapted Let it Go, I thought I'd do the job for them! I hope you enjoy it. And yes, it's me doing all the singing.



No comments:

Post a Comment